Getting ready for working at an event

The local living history group that I belong to (Shire of Thorngill of the Kingdom of Meridies of the S.C.A.) is hosting an event next weekend (June 29 - 30, 2007) at a campsite near Cullman, AL. We are all working hard to get things to come together to make sure everyone will have a good time.

The ladies (especially my friend Charmaine) are working on putting together some "stained glass" made from black posterboard and tissue paper. The idea is to create works of art to hang in the windows that give the impression of stained glass. I will try to take some pictures next weekend and post them.

Several other ladies are planning a feast of wonderful and tasty foods to serve to everyone on Saturday night.

The gents are coming up with plans for parking, meetings, tournaments, and other such ideas for entertaining people.

We'll all work hard next weekend but in the end it will all be worth it because I am sure that everyone who comes will have a good time. If I can remember my camera, I will take pictures and share with everyone.