Checking the Stash

So now that I had my list of clothing items to make, it was time to check my fabric stash to see what I had to make them out of:

A lovely white cotton to make the smock out of.
A sage green cotton broadcloth to make the petticoat out of.
A beautiful piece of blue linen / cotton mix fabric to make my kirtle and sleeves out of.
Some burgundy canvas to interline the bodice of the kirtle with.
Some left over (aren't scraps wonderful) fustian in dark blue to line the bodice of the kirtle with.
A wonderful shade of yellow for the cotton broadcloth to line the skirt of the kirtle with.
Some black cotton fabric to make the partlet from, and some unbleached muslin to line it with.
Oh yes, some more unbleached muslin for an apron.

(Yeah, I know, it's all mostly cotton, but when you are in a hurry and you're not sure you will like to wear the outfit again, use what you have.)