Artsy challenge catch up

Well, it looks like I fell behind on my Artsy Challenge posts, so let’s see if I can catch up.

Day 6, 12/28/2016

Worked some more on the blue knitted shawl.  Ended up ripping it apart as I didn’t like the way it was going.  Playing with patterns, not really my forte.

Day 7, 12/29/2016

This day I wasn’t really working on anything other than trying to get all of my supplies for doing Artsy things in order.

Day 8, 12/30/2016

I spent some time doing some naalbinding in the car as we were going to and from different places.  Can we just say it is frustrating when you are trying to join on a new length of yarn and instead of joining onto the working yarn on the item you join the ends of the new length together.  I even joined them so well I couldn’t find the join to take it apart and try again.  Yay me! Boo!

Day 9, 12/31/2016

More naalbinding.

Day 10, 01/01/2017

Other than rearranging my livingroom I spent time working on knitting an ear warmer headband from wool.  Nice brown wool.

Day 11, 01/02/2017

Today’s Artsy project was working on a blue knitted headband.

Day 12, 01/03/2017

This day’s Artsy efforts involved getting a pattern ready for an undersmock for my Viking outfit.  Wow! Look at the time, surely I didn’t just spend 2-1/2 hours on this.  I thought I had only been working for about an hour.

Day 13, 01/04/2017

My effort here was on cutting out and sewing together the undersmock from some cream colored linen in a medium weight.  I have to make some adjustments to it as the armscye holes are a little too large due to the shoulders being too wide.  Luckily this is just a bit of a take in.